Thursday, September 2, 2010

Getting Closer to Wines under $10.00

Today is September 2,2010. In the days following Labor Day, I will begin to you my opinions of wines under $10.00 and where to find these wonderful wines in New Jersey.

I am going to seek out online wine sellers and discuss with them the potential of stocking the wines that I write about and hopefully if you live outside of New Jersey you will have the availability of purchasing and tasting the wines in my articles each week.

I will make a available a list of New Jersey Liquor stores stocking the wines weekly.

So I am almost ready to launch Wines under $10.00 Reviews. I look forward to your opinions. Many of these wines will not have any wine magazine or Parker rating, instead they will have Joe Rating, which I will discuss in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment