Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Wine you will Never Forget

Over the weekend I will be tasting a wine titled:
"A Wine you will Never Forget. The wine is a 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon from California.
Produced and Bottled by Domenico Wines of San Carlos, CA.
Their Website is:www.domenicowines.com

The Back label states the wine: "Never Forget"...has a rich and appealing style, it's full bodied...deep garnet color and an aroma of Blackberries,vanilla,& fresh violets with a peppery spice finish...Enjoy with hearty pastas,veal, lamb and steak.

This upcoming weekend I and a couple of friends will do a guy/girl tasting of the wine and report to everyone next week. On Monday I intend to begin the selling the wine into liquor stores, restraunts, night clubs, sports bars, etc.

I will let everyone in on our tasting. The retail price for this wine can go from:
$7.99 to $9.99 based on the case quantity purchased by the customers in Southern New Jersey, where I am able to sell the wines I represent.

If you are a winery and you would like my gangs opinion of your product, please contact me at Frontier22@aol.com. Your wine must retail for under $10.00 a bottle and be available for sales in the State of New Jersey.

So Come back next week for the wine tasting result and I will include where you can find Domenico's wines when I begin sales of this wine on Monday morning.

Joe
Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment