Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Need Your Help

Hello Everyone:

On August 4th,2010, I established SimBeverage in an effort to earn enough income to pay my mortgage and more. Below are the establishments who have purchased products from the importers that I represent. You can help me pay my mortgage by going to these liquor stores and purchasing your wines, beers and spirits.

Liquor Mart
334 E. Browning Rd
Bellmawr, NJ
856-933-4555
Sugar Hill Beer & Nude Vodka

Liquor Ranch
4950 Marlton Pike
Pennsauken, NJ 856-662-4448
HomeTown Beer PA Lager & Nude Vodka

Roger Wilco-Deptford,NJ
Rte 41 & 1343 Hurfville Rd, Deptford, NJ
856-228-5656
Sugar Hill Beer
HomeTown Brewery (PA LAGER)
A Wine You Will Always Remember
A Wine You Will Never Forget
NUDE VODKA
Underrugga CHILE:
Sparkling Brut
Sparkling Demi-Sec
Cabernet/Merlot Reserva
Cabernet/Syrah
Cabernet/Carmenere
Chardonnay Reserva

Neunheauser's
237 N.Broadway
Gloucester City, NJ
856-456-0026
Spirytus Vodka -192 Proof Polish Vodka
Baltika Beer in cans-The #1 Beer in Russia

Freddy's Liquors
570 Cuthbert Blvd & MacArthur Blvd
Haddon Twp, NJ
856-858-5000
A Wine You Will Never Forget
A Wine You Will Always Remember
Sugar Hill Beer

Jack's Liquors
Sugar Hill Beer
Nude Vodka
Russian Shot Vodka Made in the Ukraine

MONSTER Beverage
1299 N.Delsea Drive
Glassboro, NJ 08028
856-881-2440
Jewel of Russia "ULTRA" The Finest Russian Vodka made from Rye & Wheat
UNDERUGGA of Chile:
Sparkling Brut
Cabernet Merlot Reserva
Cabernet Syrah Reserva
Cabernet Carmenere Reserva
NUDE VODKA


BOBKAT LIQUORS
1361 Delsea Drive
Deptford, NJ 08096
856-845-0615

ULTRA-Jewel of Russia the finest Russian Vodka and top #5 in the World (in stock)

Jewel Of Russia Classic Pack-Place your order for this gem of a vodka, currently on allocation and available in November.

---

You can all help me by purchasing the wines,beers and spirits above. By doing so, the liquor stores will re-order, and the commissions I earn will allow me to meet my mortgage payment each month.

Please let me know when you purchase from any of the stores above.

Thank You,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment