Monday, November 22, 2010

WINE TASTING IN YOUR HOME OR AT YOUR BUSINESS $40.00 PER GUEST

How about having some fun at your home or at your business.

I am now offering "Wine Tasting Party Events" at your home or business in Southern New Jersey down to the Jersey shore from Wildwood to Cape May and in Philadelphia.

I offer two Wine Tastings:
Wines under $10.00 retail ($40.00 per guest) Minimum 10-guests
Wines over $10.00 but under $20.00 retail.($60.00 per guest) Minimum 10-guests
Available: Monday thru Friday Day
Available:Thursday & Friday Evenings too.
Saturday and Sunday: Need Two/three weeks advance notice for tasting.

I provide six-different wines to taste, from all over the world, their is always a wine from California. Up to 1-bottle of (6-bottles) are opened for tasting/sampling, another set of 6-bottles are opened for the events guests to enjoy, the balance is left to the host to do as they desire.
1-bottle of wine is offered to each guest including the host "Free-unopened"

Host: provides all foods, snacks,etc.
I provide the wine, and fun.
I offer up to three hours of my time, not including set-up time.
Additional at Host location: $25.00 per hour.
A list of liquor stores and restaurants who sell my wines, will be included.
Joe
frontier22@aol.com
856-848-7300

No comments:

Post a Comment