Monday, January 10, 2011

The Bliss by Domenico Wines of California



Happy New Year to Everyone:

Between Christmas and New Years Day their was plenty of sales activity with my liquor store customers. The week before Christmas I held wine tasting at various stores on a collection of wines called "The Bliss" from Domenico Winery.

The Collection consists of a:
Cabernet Sauvignon
Chardonnay
Merlot
Sauvignon Blanc

The reviews from potential customers during the week of Christmas varied.
A wine tasting was conducted at Roger Wilco-in Deptford, The Store was selling gift packs of "The Bliss" in all four varieties of grape.

Here is how the gift baskets sold:
Merlot (24) baskets
Cabernet Sauvignon (23) baskets
Chardonnay (14) baskets
Sauvignon Blanc (14) baskets

The two most popular by bottle alone and sold out were the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties.

Now why did "The Bliss" sell so well.

Walking through the store on Wednesday December 22nd must have been 150 customers who tasted the wines between 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, I didn't take any names, but the reaction from many on the Cabernet Sauvignon was rich, full bodied dry wine with plenty of tannins onto the tongue.

The Merlot: Lighter than the Cabernet Sauvignon, medium dry to the tongue, great with the hard pretzels and Chex mix provided "said one customer," "I like the taste, the feel, I normally purchase wines in the $10.00 to $15.00 range, I like this wine for under $10.00.

The Chardonnay has a crisp apple finish to it, easy to drink, not dry at all and customers/tasters stated "very easy to have a second glass, great with fish, even a pizza and burger.

The Sauvignon Blanc, some customers felt it was a little dry, while stated it was semi-sweet, but most said it was soft on the tongue, silky, smooth, were some of the comments.

For more information on The Bliss, contact me at Frontier22@aol.com.
Roger Wilco is the only Liquor Store with inventory at this time with a few left over gift packs and will have The Bliss collection in stock, after the snow storms.
Check with me for more information about the New Liquor stores who will stock "The Bliss Collection."

Do you know of a Restaurant or Night Club that would purchase wines from me, if so, For finding me a customer, I Will offer you, at my expense your choice of a bottle of wine, as a gift from me to you for putting me in touch with a potential customer for SimBeverage. I can be contacted at: 856-848-7300 home office, or by email: frontier22@aol.com

Thank You,

Go Phillies 2011

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment