Friday, January 14, 2011

Wine Tasting at Mozzarella Grill, Sewel, NJ

If you like to eat really excellent Italian food, check out the Mozzarella Grill off of Greentree Rd, in Sewell,NJ, make sure you check their operating hours. They close at 8:00 PM Monday-Thursday evenings, I am told.

I recently joined a MEET-UP Group Called "South Jersey Wine Lovers" and we had a great time for 2-hours, the restaurant stayed open until 9:00Pm for us. Their were 18-members who showed up and each brought a bottle of wine of their choice.

I placed a Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 called VRLOMBARDI made by Domenico Winery of California on the table and it was finished in minutes. Members stated the wine was a lighter Cabernet, more like a Cabernet/Merlot blend in their opinion, it went great with Mozzarella sticks, Freschetta, macaroni and other foods on our tables.

Each member really enjoyed the wine. Even Pat, who said before she tasted the wine that she didn't like Cabernet Sauvignon. You can find VRLOMBARDI at Roger Wilco-In Deptford by the Home Depot and next to Arby's on Rte 41.

Next week I start to have family and friends over my home to taste new wines coming from my importers and will report our opinions back to you.

VRLOMBARDI can be found at under $10.00, spread the word to your favorite liquor to store to contact Joe at SimBeveage 856-848-7300 office/home to place an order to have me visit them.

And You can have a wine tasting at your home starting at $40.00 per guest(Minimum 10 guests) for details contact me.

If you like Pasta, then you may want me to come over to you home and make you my famous pasta gravy that can also be used on a homemade pizza, for details and costs contact me at: 856-848-7300, I can make all the gravy you require fresh at your home for your family and guests.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment